Health Coaching

Healthy Habits Day 3 – The 90% Rule of Eating Well


Healthy habits day 3 – the 90% rule of eating well

I am in love with Day 3 Healthy Habits because healthy food makes me feel unbelievable!  I think you all realize that 100% nutritional discipline is never really needed to completely change your body and how you feel? The difference between sticking to the rules 90% (or even 80%) of the time and sticking to them 100% of the time is minor.

What I like about this rule? That extra 10% means I’m not in jail and I’m free to eat anything. What’s amazing is I don’t! I do what’s called “Free Friday”. On Free Friday I can have whatever I like and most Friday’s that’s still nutrient rich, clean, whole foods because I like how I feel. What do I splurge on? Ice cream….   Yup, that’s my big downfall but I allow myself to have it on Friday evenings!

Follow the rules 90% (or 80%) of the time and you will be fine 

So the formula is easy: eat any food you like for 10% of your meals; in the other 90% (or 80%) eat the foods that will fuel your body to success. That ratio will give you the body you want AND the healthy lifestyle you crave!

Signature 1

View my healthy food board here: CLICK HERE

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s